• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 New Posts in One Node Only

I was wondering if there is a way to show new posts from One Node (and its Subnodes) only?

I could do this in vBulletin but haven't figured out how to do it in XenForo yet.

I have searched and have not found anything yet. But it look like the word "new" is filtered out in the search.

Thanks!

It new posts... but only the forums in that node.

On vBulletin I was able to do it like this...

search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post&include=10,256,258

There has got to be a different way or easier way. (Or should be) :)

I have over 150 nodes.

For example my site has forums for DISH Network then has a few DISH Network subforums under it.
My site has DIRECTV forums and a few subforums under it.

I want to make a New Posts drop down in my Navigation Bar called New Posts which will be the standard New Posts function, then have a pull down and in that pull down with New DISH Network Posts and New DIRECTV Posts.

So it would look like this...

- New DISH Network Posts
- New DIRECTV Posts

I was able to do ths in vBulletin with this code...

- New DISH Network Posts - search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post&include=10,256,258
- New DIRECTV Posts - search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post&include=11,150

If vBulletin could do it, then I would think and hope that it would be possible to do on XenForo. :)

Thanks Brogan!