Resource icon

New Menu Navigation System 1

No permission to download

ibaker

ibaker submitted a new resource:

New Menu Navigation System - A new, modern and very mobile friendly menu navigation system

This completely new, different, modern and very much mobile friendly menu and navigation system has been running on my own site for nearly a year now and the 10,000+ users absolutely love it.

I am releasing it here in the interest that others may like to enhance it and post there enhancement here for the benefit of everyone however, any part of it, it's concept or its code can not be used in a commercial product without first obtaining my approval...I own the code and its concept.

Read more about this resource...

Unmaintained resource that was updated. lol
It is comments like this why I don't release all my addons and enhancements that I have done to help everyone...

It is unmaintained because I can not gurrantee that I can help everyone with any changes needed to suit their own site because for something as important as a complete menu system every site is different, different styles, different addons etc. I try to help where I can but can not gurrantee it...besides I have released it for free. Your comment is an example of why people don't release free addons to help others.

[Moderator edit: please refrain from personal attacks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
It is comments like this why I don't release all my addons and enhancements that I have done to help everyone...

It is unmaintained because I can not gurrantee that I can help everyone with any changes needed to suit their own site because for something as important as a complete menu system every site is different, different styles, different addons etc. I try to help where I can but can not gurrantee it...besides I have released it for free. Your comment is an example of why people don't release free addons to help others.

Don't let the negitive posts discourage you. As you can see by the posts on TAZ, people are very happy with what you have shared. ;)

Just remember, some people like to complain or be negitive, simply ignore them.

This is by far, one of the most thought out, well structured, clean and user friendly off-canvas menus I have come across.
It is light, clean, fast, responsive and if you have the time and patience to incorporate this into your theme/style, then I highly recommend it.
You will not be disappointment and I am amazed that @ibaker is sharing this with the community. Bravo and thank you.
If you are developing, he has left plenty of scope to play with.. I cannot thank him/you enough for this.

Top Bottom