1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained New Menu Navigation System 1

A new, modern and very mobile friendly menu navigation system

1. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

ibaker submitted a new resource:

New Menu Navigation System - A new, modern and very mobile friendly menu navigation system

Read more about this resource...

ozzy47 and Alfa1 like this.
  2. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

Unmaintained resource that was updated. lol

Glockie likes this.
  3. Glockie

Glockie Well-Known Member

I'm interested in this. Am on TAZ but says download not available.
    :whistle:

4. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

They might have it restricted to XF verified license holders only (I *think* I remember a thread about it). If you haven't already, try updating your account at https://theadminzone.com/license/.

ozzy47 and Glockie like this.
  5. Glockie

Ahhh okay, thank you very much. Will take a look shortly.. Thank you. :)

6. ozzy47

ozzy47 Well-Known Member

Correct, you need to verify your license. :)

Glockie likes this.
  7. Glockie

Aye all done & thank you.
    Haven't been on for a while so catching up on some posts too. But all done, will have a bash later, seems epic..

ozzy47 likes this.
  8. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

It is comments like this why I don't release all my addons and enhancements that I have done to help everyone...

It is unmaintained because I can not gurrantee that I can help everyone with any changes needed to suit their own site because for something as important as a complete menu system every site is different, different styles, different addons etc. I try to help where I can but can not gurrantee it...besides I have released it for free. Your comment is an example of why people don't release free addons to help others.

[Moderator edit: please refrain from personal attacks.]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    Glockie, ozzy47 and Gemma like this.
  9. ozzy47

ozzy47 Well-Known Member

Don't let the negitive posts discourage you. As you can see by the posts on TAZ, people are very happy with what you have shared. ;)

Just remember, some people like to complain or be negitive, simply ignore them.

Glockie, BassMan and ibaker like this.
  10. Glockie

This is by far, one of the most thought out, well structured, clean and user friendly off-canvas menus I have come across.
    It is light, clean, fast, responsive and if you have the time and patience to incorporate this into your theme/style, then I highly recommend it.
    You will not be disappointment and I am amazed that @ibaker is sharing this with the community. Bravo and thank you.
    If you are developing, he has left plenty of scope to play with.. I cannot thank him/you enough for this.

ozzy47 and ibaker like this.