New media don't appear in new posts

rhodes

I use XF media gallery and just realized that new media items or comments for these items do not appear in the new posts sidebar block. Is there a setting for this in the APC?

AFAIK media isn't included in the default XF sidebar - have a look at [bd] Widget Framework
Yes it is. ;)

You can show XFMG New Media in the New Media sidebar block on the forum index (just switch on the block in the XFMG options in the ACP).

Whilst XFMG new comments doesn't appear in the sidebar block as standard, you can add it in following the instructions in this resource:

https://xenforo.com/community/resou...tags-blocks-to-a-sidebar-or-portal-page.3794/

You don't have to install anything to do this, it can be done in the standard sidebar (though you can add it to a portal or Widget Framework as well).

Yes it is. ;) You can show XFMG New Media in the New Media sidebar block on the forum index (just switch on the block in the XFMG options in the ACP).
Indeed it is - I stand corrected. (y)

Not sure I like the larger two-block presentation, but then that should be adjustable in CSS. ;)

Top Bottom