New Macbook Pro - Macbook Air -- iOS 6 and Mac OS Mountain Lion

"And I think that I won't buy an iMac anymore either. While I think it's THE desktop solution, especially with that most wonderful 27 inch monitor and thunderbolt technology, it's just not mobile enough."

As long as you travel a limited amount of times a month and have the option to plug in your iMac, this will do:
imac-bag-small.webp

No reason to buy an expensive and less comfortable device (to work with) unless it's absolutely required for the work / lifestyle. My impression is that way too many people buy a mobile device because it's 'cool'. That's not a valid reason to spend at least 50% more money, at least not for me.

"And I think that I won't buy an iMac anymore either. While I think it's THE desktop solution, especially with that most wonderful 27 inch monitor and thunderbolt technology, it's just not mobile enough."

As long as you travel a limited amount of times a month and have the option to plug in your iMac, this will do:
View attachment 32526

No reason to buy an expensive and less comfortable device unless it's absolutely required for the work / lifestyle. My impression is that way too many people buy a mobile device because it's 'cool'. That's not a valid reason to spend at least 50% more money, at least not for me.
I don't think I had gotten that far. I read half though and learned some stuff I didn't know. Cool case.

Top Bottom