Lack of interest New link in Visitor Panel - View Drafts

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ludachris

More members keep asking me about drafts... one thing that gets asked more than anything else is "how do I find where my draft is saved"? For larger forums with a large number of nodes it's not always easy to remember where your draft is saved. One thing that makes a lot of sense (to me at least) is a page that lists all your saved drafts so you can quickly get to them. The Visitor Panel would probably be a good place for this link to live. It might also be worth displaying the date and time that each draft will be removed on that list, next to each one.

And come to think of it, maybe an alert should be sent to the member just before a draft gets deleted, letting them know it will be removed. Sorry, I know this is a separate suggestion.

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I do like the idea of being able to see a list of outstanding drafts. Not sure if this is the best way or if it should be somewhere in the user panel (Your Content maybe?). But I like it in principle.

Top Bottom