New Formula 1 Forums

F0105573-B3D2-4DD8-AFFA-78231DEF39D3.webp
17E7C3E6-7705-4287-A4B9-BC84831FCE25.webp
DDC31754-696A-4E31-A6CD-32B3997CF5AF.webp

So latest update is profile page has got some colour now some red and orange buttons, not to much edits to keep it clean and tidy.

Removed image in header when signed in to again keep it simple and clean looking, adding some boarder to the sidebar widget championship standings.

When viewing as guest displays a rotating image at the top of other F1 cars. Any suggestions are welcome

Oh please no. Sounds on a website are extremely annoying.
LOL it can be done tastefully so it doesn't annoy ppl. I have jets on my site flying about that you can listen to only if you choose to by clicking on the jet button at the bottom of the page. Same with the site theme. It's the way of the future!

Have had the most incredible changes made over the weekend from @Freelancer he has truly brought the best out the style and made it look even better than i could expect.

so from the Home page all the way through the tabs it has been customised as well as on mobile it looks fantastic. I will post all images below.

Home Page
f1grid_boreup_portal.webp

f1grid_boreup_portal_welcome.webp
f1grid_boreup_portal_popup.webp
f1grid_boreup_portal_visitor_popup.webp

Articls Page

f1grid_portal_articles.webp
f1grid_portal_articles_loadmore.webp
Forums
f1grid_boreup_forums.webp
f1grid_forum_discussion_list.webp
f1grid_forum_moderation.webp

Media
f1grid_media_moderation.webp

Chat
f1grid_boreup_chat.webp

Footer
f1grid_footer.webp

Member Card
f1grid_member_card.webpf1grid_personal_settings.webpf1grid_profile_page.webp

A polished gem, your forum is becoming. Don't be surprised if Official F1 wants to buy it!
Thank you for the kind words. It’s looking good and have some little alterations to do and it will be complete.

My next job is to start to advertise the site. :/

Top Bottom