New Formula 1 Forums

Brad P

So today I decided to take a completely different approach and noticed that there was nothing around for Formula 1. Admittedly over the past few years Formula 1 hasn’t been the same as it was back in the day when anyone could win the championship. Finally this year things have changed.

I believe the fun is coming back into Formula 1 and I have decided to create my own forum around all the old and new fans!!! Obviously I’m also looking for ideas so anyone with an opinion about something please go ahead.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I’ll post some pictures later today.

https://www.formula1grid.com/forums/

Forums Page
1502525270348.webp

Logged In
1502525429576.webp

Last edited:
The header on the forum homepage is different to the rest of the pages, personally think it looks better if they were all the same.

Some updates on the style

Added background on category strip on forums page added Fontawesome icons to sidebar visitor panel also on drop down menu.

Message layout added fontawesome icons and circular avatar.

Attachments

• Forum Page.webp
    Forum Page.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 27
  • forumspageloggedout.webp
    forumspageloggedout.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 26
  • fontawesome.webp
    fontawesome.webp
    69.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Fontawesomemessage.webp
    Fontawesomemessage.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 24
This has been implemented @Creaky little details like that do make a difference thank you
There is a style property in UI.X Welcome Section style property to show welcome block on all pages. We typically do not recommend since its not an ideal use of space, other than a call to action to register it shouldnt be displayed, no matter how awesome the bg image is :D

After a lengthy time out, I have brought back F1 Grid that is now running Xen2 and the custom made design done by @ThemeHouse
Hope you like the updated design not much has changed but just looks a lot more cleaner to look at, everyone’s opinion counts so please tell me all....
E3FBE261-31A9-471C-BCB7-73D8D05CC2C9.webp

661161FC-3472-43FD-B705-7D626C325852.webp

AC658C7A-265B-4934-82A3-B4909FF31B1B.webp

Added media slider gallery although not sure I like it.... and a nice add on widget customise by @ThemeHouse for latest championship leader board

Any thoughts on what you think of the layout? anything you would recommend me doing/changes
32834B5E-81AB-41B4-A50D-B6E370178E7F.webp

Vroom Wroom Wroom,
Everything looks good!

Didn't see the slider. Dunno if it didn't loaded for me or you removed it.

Top Bottom