Style New design concept

Nice job !

I like the minimal forum home look.
Xenforo's awesome "What's new" makes the Latest Post information useless on the forum home ... glad to see you got rid of it :)

http://xenstyles.com/community/forums/announcements/

Are the stickies too dark ?
I found the text in the search box too dark on the dark background.

Actually, on my other monitor both look better. But I still think the stickies are too dark.

=== Random skin idea =====
Make a skin look like an iphone.
Each forum has an image and text below it.
Make 2 or three columns.

Cool tool for changing the colours :)

forge-mb.style.colourizzed.webp

Turned out really nice John! The only thing that bugs me is the arrow on the active nav, think it would look awesome a bit thinner. Overall a top notch product.

Nice job. I am personally going to a more 'non-forumy' look myself, so these designs are really nice. Keep them coming ;)

Really like the first. Although if you made the second one I'm sure I could customize it to look close to the first one.

Love it, no space wasted on useless information. Only thing I'd remove is the RSS buttons, or place them somewhere where they are not taking up so much space.

I assume the "We Love Web" categories are placeholders?

Love it, no space wasted on useless information. Only thing I'd remove is the RSS buttons, or place them somewhere where they are not taking up so much space.

I assume the "We Love Web" categories are placeholders?
Thanks, you can actually see these inaction now (see my post at the top of this thread for the links). :)

Top Bottom