• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

New design concept

Thank you, very kind of you to say. :) The next step is to get it coded lol. I also need to come up with a name for it. I'm thinking of running a contest with a free copy of it going to the winner :)

Thank you, very kind of you to say. :) The next step is to get it coded lol. I also need to come up with a name for it. I'm thinking of running a contest with a free copy of it going to the winner :)

Naming Styles is always a stumbling block for myself too, I like the idea of running a contest to get name suggestions, good plan, I'm sure a lot of people would love a free copy. :)

Damn you, Brogan! I liked my Jukebox entry until yours made mine look like it was written by an ADD squirrel with Tourettes.

Xi-Fi is so much better than Jukebox it hurts me to admit it.

Mmmmhhh I don't like it at all. One of the things that attracted me of XenForo was the lightness of the style and in this case lightness means also very fast. Theme like these are too "intense" and to heavy to attract me. Nothing personal obviously...

No problem Andrea, thanks for your feedback and I agree, this type design targets a certain genre for sure :)

Top Bottom