New Avatar?

Wired

I'm no artist, but I'd like to somehow create a higher res image of the avatar I have here. Anyone happen to see an avatar creator that can create the same avatar (or something damn close)? Artists renditions welcomed :) I'll have to find the full body avatar and post it as well.

I'm no artist, but I'd like to somehow create a higher res image of the avatar I have here. Anyone happen to see an avatar creator that can create the same avatar (or something damn close)? Artists renditions welcomed :) I'll have to find the full body avatar and post it as well.
ask to Shelley, maybe she can give you a hand ... :)

Looks to me like a Pencil (Tool)/pixel by pixel structure. It's not the type of designs I do, though I'm sure someone else will easily be able to re-create this and add in the additional shading and shadowing. It would be an hours job at most. :)

You'd be better off vectorizing it, then from there you can export it to any file format. The way it is right now, i think it is the only way to do it. You can maybe do it in PS, but i don't think it will be that easy, plus it might take you a bit of time to basically re-draw it.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to find the same creator tool, or someone who could do it. Could probably throw some papal bucks in to someone to upgrade it after I find the originals.

Hi Wired,
I like your avatar, maybe you can use coreldraw x4 to re-touch it.
Then export/optimze it to bitmap ,my current avatar is made too with output setting at 96dpi.

Top Bottom