Need the link to xenboost to update my site...

Sean B.

@xenBoost Mike

Hi Mike, I need to update my sites Xenforo version and I need a link to xenBoosts control panel login page to install the files onto our server, so if you could could you link me to the cpanel login page for xenBoost so that I can take care of the update? ty Mike.^^ my Domain is (just in case) kh-flare.net

Errr... you may want to send this request via a conversation instead of via a general post in the Server & Hosting area. ;)

@xenBoost Mike

Hi Mike, I need to update my sites Xenforo version and I need a link to xenBoosts control panel login page to install the files onto our server, so if you could could you link me to the cpanel login page for xenBoost so that I can take care of the update? ty Mike.^^ my Domain is (just in case) kh-flare.net

Please have the account owner contact me direct. Sorry I don't show you as a authorized sub-account either, so he would need to request to have you added as well to discuss technical issues on the account.

Please have the account owner contact me direct. Sorry I don't show you as a authorized sub-account either, so he would need to request to have you added as well to discuss technical issues on the account.

Fair enough, I'll contact him as soon as he is online.

Errr... you may want to send this request via a conversation instead of via a general post in the Server & Hosting area. ;)

Sorry bout that, amaury was the one who told me to start a thread on this so I was just doing what he suggested.:)

Sorry, that was my bad. I didn't clarify.

I suggested starting the thread because it sounded like a server issue in general at first.

Just to note, assuming cPanel is being used, you can pretty much always use yourdomain.com/cpanel or :2086 or :2087 (SSL). You don't need any specific login page or such from the host.

Top Bottom