I don't know where to put this exactly... I'm in the process of putting together a neat new site and I'm very excited will use Xenforo perfectly for what it does best - quick and easy discussion. I've got a good amount of content to seed it and a couple of requirements. I hope some of you can help me with what's available here. I will probably hire someone as well to help since there is only so much you can do. The site will need:
1. Wordpress Integration (login/registration is optimal if possible, not essential). I think there is something here already, a bridge?
2. Integrated Design so that WP and XF have the same look and feel. The stock site actually works for me although nice to have options. I'm not sure what is currently available.
3. A way to display many forums and subforums. I'll need about 15 categories, each having either 4-12 forums, some perhaps having up to 3 subcategories to make it easy to find things. In total, I must have at least 100 forums.
4. A thread prefix of some type that requires users to make a dropdown selection before proceeding. This might require the work of a developer whom I'll hire although I'm not sure if this is already up and coming. All I found is this:
5. Conversion of vBulletin 4 site data - I may need this, not sure. It does need to copy over prefix settings so will need to determine what the options are. In the alternative, if we go out of the box without it, I'll need to import a forum and prefixes later, not sure if this is possible easily.
That's the most important for now. Hope someone can lead this horse to water and, if you're a developer, perhaps help me drink...