Need Software?

Victor

Hi all!

I just had my server crash and don't have a backup unfortunately.

I was going to install fresh and went to download but the beta 5 only has the upgrade version without the admin in the package. How can I get copies of all the software that I need now to get this going again? Thanks

Vic

You can just untick the "upgrade package" option when downloading. Though the "admin" is in the upgrade package. I'm not sure what you're referring to there.

I lost my site. I unticked the box and ticket the box and there is no admin folder inside the folder of the beta 5 so I am stuck without all the folders

the only folders are the install/js/library/styles folders there is no admin in any of them. I don't have the origional beta 1-5

Attached is a screen shot of what you should be getting when downloading a upgrade only vs the full package. The top is the upgrade only. When you download the full package the "Download the upgrade package only" must be unchecked to get the additional files/directories shown in the bottom screen.

untitleddd.webp

Like I have stated the packages are not all there! I need a full package and no matter if I check the box or not I get the same thing Here is what I am getting

install/js/library/styles for folders same on both when the box is checked and when it is not checked. I just would like a full package please! They are not full no matter what I do I have downloaded twice today and get only four folders inside. no data or internal data folders at all

Thanks

Vic

Those folders (data and internal_data) should be there in a full download. But you can always manually create them. They are just empty folders when doing a new install. Once you create those folders then you can use your upgrade package to do a new install.

Thanks got it have a wonderful Holiday what is left of it ;)

Now need to find another host since who I was using crashed and all my sites that has databases in them are all gone and lost all of everything for a year

Just for clarity, there is no admin folder in XenForo. admin.php is the admin control panel. 99% of the code in XF lives in the library directory.

Top Bottom