Need new logo ideas please

Jeffin

I need a new logo to go with the new style on my site (using soft responsive now). My previous logo might have been a bit boring (see screenshot). I want some ideas for a new logo to go perfectly with the new style. It's a Christian forum. Any suggestions anyone please? :)

before-ss.webp

Hey there fellow Christian! Best thing to do is to research other Christian logos and then I would make a list of Christian symbols and forum-related items. Make these two lists and then brainstorm.

Just as a side note, I much prefer the theme in the attached screenshot over the one that you have active at that URL. ;)

Really. I am sure there are members on my site who felt the same. Let's see how this one goes. Thank you for your input. :)

Just as a side note, I much prefer the theme in the attached screenshot over the one that you have active at that URL. ;)

Yup, found myself thinking the same thing when I looked yesterday.

I also like the logo/header in that screenshot too - are you just changing for change's sake?

TBH, if I may be so bold, I find your "new" theme looks very bland/washed-out compared to the more colourful Flexile one. (y)

:) Suggestions received. Thank you.

Any style can be made responsive with Arty's addon so you don't need to use a new style.

Yup. I know that. I wanted to change the theme anyway. I am sure an attractive colorful logo can make the style look a tad better. That's why I wanted opinions on a good logo that will go well with the skin. Check our arty own forum http://www.artodia.com/forum/ . Looks good with the nice logo he has. Thank you for your input. :)

I wouldn't use his style as I think it's just too washed out for my taste. I use Flexile and I'm glad he made the responsive addon.
But if you want to change style, you can modify some color and get a logo that works nicely. I'm no designer so I can't help in that regard.

Okay, I am sure this is tied to the size of the logo that I am currently using. I have an option to use a different logo when in mobile mode. I'll make a smaller one soon. Good catch. :)

Top Bottom