1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need new logo ideas please

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jeffin, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

I need a new logo to go with the new style on my site (using soft responsive now). My previous logo might have been a bit boring (see screenshot). I want some ideas for a new logo to go perfectly with the new style. It's a Christian forum. Any suggestions anyone please? :)

before-ss.png

2. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

Hey there fellow Christian! Best thing to do is to research other Christian logos and then I would make a list of Christian symbols and forum-related items. Make these two lists and then brainstorm.

Jeffin likes this.
  3. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Thank you for your input. :)

4. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Just as a side note, I much prefer the theme in the attached screenshot over the one that you have active at that URL. ;)

CyclingTribe and Jeffin like this.
  5. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Really. I am sure there are members on my site who felt the same. Let's see how this one goes. Thank you for your input. :)

6. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Yup, found myself thinking the same thing when I looked yesterday.

I also like the logo/header in that screenshot too - are you just changing for change's sake?

TBH, if I may be so bold, I find your "new" theme looks very bland/washed-out compared to the more colourful Flexile one. (y)

7. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

I agree.

Jeffin likes this.
  8. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Any style can be made responsive with Arty's addon so you don't need to use a new style.

Jeffin likes this.
  9. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

:) Suggestions received. Thank you.

Yup. I know that. I wanted to change the theme anyway. I am sure an attractive colorful logo can make the style look a tad better. That's why I wanted opinions on a good logo that will go well with the skin. Check our arty own forum http://www.artodia.com/forum/ . Looks good with the nice logo he has. Thank you for your input. :)

10. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

I wouldn't use his style as I think it's just too washed out for my taste. I use Flexile and I'm glad he made the responsive addon.
    But if you want to change style, you can modify some color and get a logo that works nicely. I'm no designer so I can't help in that regard.

Jeffin likes this.
  11. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Capture.PNG

^^ The width of your logo cuts off some of your display in a mobile size window. Cut a small hair off of it

Jeffin likes this.
  12. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Okay, I am sure this is tied to the size of the logo that I am currently using. I have an option to use a different logo when in mobile mode. I'll make a smaller one soon. Good catch. :)

Adam Howard likes this.