• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

need new host and transfer

Hello well my current host is kinda bad atm because it doesn't send confirmation emails to gmail, icloud, hotmail and probably many others. I need a new good host either in USA or Australia. So whats a good host i can get that is confirmed of sending confirmation email to all email providers? Also how would I go about transferring my forums to another host?

WSWD

Sometimes, it is not the host's fault. Hotmail, for example, is stupid when it comes to mail. A lot of providers and even ISPs have given up on them entirely, and won't even allow you to register for services using a Hotmail address. Gmail can get a little crazy as well, but at least they are [usually] willing to work with you.

Run your IP address through a blacklist (Spamhaus in particular) and see what comes up. If your IP is clean and your host is generally clean, it's not their fault. There are likely other factors involved.