• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Need Logo URL help

Hi I'm very new to this and need to find an answer for my issue.

I'm updating a clients logo within the Xenforo forum and after going over the tutorials I managed to update the main logo before users login which was very simple.
There's another logo after you login at the top left of there page that has a totally different image link and i cant find anywhere to replace this.
I have replaced both logos in my FTP Client but i cant find where to correct the second image target URL.

Has anyone had this problem?

Plus with the new logo that worked its now coming in as a broken link.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Paul

Hey thanks and yes here's the screen shots, sorry i didn't post this earlier. The first is the logo before login and the second is the logo after login. The second has a totally different URL path and i cant find it in the FTP or anywhere in Xenforo admin.

Before-login-screen-shot.jpg
After-login-screen-shot.jpg

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Use the browser inspector and it will show the path for the image.

I don't see anything viewing your site as a guest so I can't check.

Hey thanks Brogan. I've already done that and the link doesn't exist. How can i change it to a link that does?
The forum link is http://www.vampireworld.tv/forum/index.php sign up and you'll see what i mean. All in all i just need to change the link, the first works fine but i can't find the broken link anywhere. I've been down the usual route of changing the link in the header part of admin so hence why the first image works. I just need to know where to change it to a link that will work.

wang

It is hard for us to say, because you are using a custom style. You can search the templates, or the Style Properties for it. Where did you download that style? Have you tried to ask at its support topic or website?

In all honesty no i haven't, i thought i would try here first because the forum is hosted with Xenforo. I'll check with them and see if the have a solution. My client brought it and asked me to fix it lol. Thanks for the heads up, i'll be back if i don't get anywhere.