1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Logo II

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Teddy Scott, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Teddy Scott

Teddy Scott Active Member

can someone whip me up a 976 X 111
    png that says "Boss-302 Owners Group"
    im thinking background a little darker blue than xenforo default and maybe white text?
    I suck at this sort of thing and I have no income atm.
    Its going on boss-302.com
    Here is the one that I made as an idea but I totally don't like it at all..and need something...
    Thanks for the help... you might not be able to see it as I was using a transparent background over white text... feel free to copy it. logo.png
    logo.png

2. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Why do you require a logo that's 976 x 111, when the logo your using there now is small default XenForo one? Also, that theme used on your forum uses a gradient background around the logo header area - meaning the logo background is better being transparent. Otherwise it will stand out looking stupid using a solid colour background.

But I can't understand why you listed those size dimensions if the logo is for using with that theme on the forum now.

Anyway, I did this quick designed for that theme, test it if you want and you can only see the other effects it has on that background your forum uses, a faint glowing around it.

logo.png

This one is just a demo of the one above using the gradient hyper-snapped from your forum (don't use this one)

demo.png

Teddy Scott likes this.
  3. Teddy Scott

hey those look nice! The 976 size is what I am going to be using not the default size that is on there.
    Let me try that.. I am curious as to what the bottom one would look like as well for S&G.

4. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Clear background, good for any background you may have except for white

edit: Fixed the up a bit. Don't know why it looks so poor after uploading it.

Attached Files:

5. Teddy Scott

wow.. that turned out totally awesome just the way it is! I can't thank you enough!
    Take a look!:D Thanks so much!

6. Teddy Scott

Thanks

7. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Try this one with a little less outer glowing taking place

logo-1.png

Teddy Scott likes this.
  8. Teddy Scott

ok... the other is "bright" and catchy for sure.

9. Teddy Scott

what do ya think? less is more?
    I like the last one more I think..

10. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

First one looks better I think.

11. Teddy Scott

i like the later!
    The first one has too much glow..
    less is more I think.. I appreaciate the help on this... and the size is perfect to me.

12. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

The PSD is here if you need to change it, or whatever?

Attached Files: