Need help

eransss

I have something weird going on with my forum . I don't think it's a xenporo problem .
But I will try to be clear as I can ,
When I want to type something in to a box , if it's to replay to a tread or just a pm ,
I make a lot of spelling mistakes ,and my iPad helps me alot with it .
So let's say I type" mistak " and I click on it with my finger ,and my iPad is giving me option to the correct word
And this words staying till I pick one !
In my forum the correct words disappir after a sec and won't let me pick .

So this is what I need help with , why is happening only in my forum ?
Is it a add on problems ?
U can test it ur self in my forum if you need to .
I hope I am clear snuff .
Ty guys

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
NEVERMIND on the post issue - I just noticed you have an add-on that requires you to tick a box that you agree to your term's. Didn't see that.... you might want to try and disable that add-on and see if it fixes your other issue.

NEVERMIND on the post issue - I just noticed you have an add-on that requires you to tick a box that you agree to your term's. Didn't see that.... you might want to try and disable that add-on and see if it fixes your other issue.
Do u know the name of the add on?
And Ty to you guys for the help

I'm also noticing that the "X" (exit) is missing from membercard popup. The hotspot is there, as you can see the mouse pointer change to a hand when you place the pointer where the X should be. Maybe a style issue that happens to be related to the issue you are having.

View attachment 45417

This may be an add-on conflict, a color issue or a style problem. It sure will confuse your members if left unresolved.
, now

Where the hell do I find this x thingy ,

Top Bottom