XF 1.5 Need help on templates please.

Blast

I'm kinda stuck. So, apparently, a:link, a:visited is the class that is used in the username in WF's Profile Post, also, it's the same class that is used in the discussion view for threads. Now, if I put font-weight: normal(so that when a thread is visited/read, the weight goes to normal instead of bold), the username in the Profile Post would also be normal. How can I make it so that I can have a a:link, a:visited that is exclusive to the discussion view and the Profile Post widget?

Hey Brogan. I think I'm starting to get it now. I applied all these 3 and they worked exclusively in the places where I want them to be.
Code:
.discussionListItem .title a:link, a:visited {
   font-weight: normal;
}

.WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads .avatarList .username {
   font-weight: bold;
}

.node .nodeLastPost .lastThreadMeta .username .style3 {
   font-weight: bold;
}

I'm quite stuck in just 1 more. In my forums, whenever there's a new reply, there's an indicator on the node view that says NEW and the node title gets bolded. However, if I look at the thread that was replied at, it's not bolded. I can't seem to find the newReply or something css.

I don't really understand.

Unread thread titles are emboldened in the thread list, but the thread title isn't when viewing the thread.

Top Bottom