1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Need help on templates please.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Blast, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Blast

Blast Active Member

I'm kinda stuck. So, apparently, a:link, a:visited is the class that is used in the username in WF's Profile Post, also, it's the same class that is used in the discussion view for threads. Now, if I put font-weight: normal(so that when a thread is visited/read, the weight goes to normal instead of bold), the username in the Profile Post would also be normal. How can I make it so that I can have a a:link, a:visited that is exclusive to the discussion view and the Profile Post widget?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Blast

Blast Active Member

Hey Brogan. I think I'm starting to get it now. I applied all these 3 and they worked exclusively in the places where I want them to be.
    Code:
    .discussionListItem .title a:link, a:visited {
       font-weight: normal;
    }

.WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads .avatarList .username {
       font-weight: bold;
    }

.node .nodeLastPost .lastThreadMeta .username .style3 {
       font-weight: bold;
    }
    I'm quite stuck in just 1 more. In my forums, whenever there's a new reply, there's an indicator on the node view that says NEW and the node title gets bolded. However, if I look at the thread that was replied at, it's not bolded. I can't seem to find the newReply or something css.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I don't really understand.

Unread thread titles are emboldened in the thread list, but the thread title isn't when viewing the thread.