Need help, not sure what to do for 2nd prize?

TNCclubman

Ok, so I just finished a contest to win a free pizza for the 1st person to message me with 10 points... I want to start another one. But the guy that won that one, and everyone else that came close, are always going to have a head start on everyone else. What should I do with the trophy points for prize #2?

Any ideas on what is a fair contest for everyone?

Not an idea for a prize, I mean an idea on how to award a new champ based on the points. Seems the current leaders are always going to fight for the win, and not everyone having a fair chance when a new contest begins.

Not an idea for a prize, I mean an idea on how to award a new champ based on the points. Seems the current leaders are always going to fight for the win, and not everyone having a fair chance when a new contest begins.

To win they have to recite the lyrics to Justin Bieber's latest offering, in a Bieber voice, hence putting out of contention 99.9% of male members. You can thank me later once you have unleashed this awesome idea on the interwebs.

So who wins it though? If its the guy with the most points again, or the first guy with 20 points, isnt the guy that just won the first prize have an unfair lead on everyone already for this prize?

So who wins it though? If its the guy with the most points again, or the first guy with 20 points, isnt the guy that just won the first prize have an unfair lead on everyone already for this prize?

The guy who went through the whole castration thing to sound like Justin, now that's what I call dedication ...

Top Bottom