Need help combing two plugins.

arcaneex

Okay well , I have two plugins which basically do the same thing BUT each plugin has some missing , and the second plugin completes it.
Example:
Plugin A has Option A but misses B
Plugin B has Option B but misses A
Here is , what I think is needed to combine it:
Plugin A: http://pastebin.com/UZT1mXPb
Plugin B: http://pastebin.com/81FVrYus
Now what I need is those two combined. I want the user to login through plugin A , have it's variable stored using plugin A , then the same variable is used in Plugin B.
Needed from A: Login , the variable itself.
Needed from B:Everything besides the variable it uses.
Now I know this is kinda confusing and those may not be the files needed , but please I really need this done have nowhere to go.

This is all very vague.

I might be able to help you but we'd need to know exactly what variable you need.

I'm relatively familiar with both add-ons, so I might be able to help but if you can provide specifics of what the end result should look like it would be useful.

Okay so I need the variable that holds the user steam ID , and I need the plugin B to use this variable from plugin A. Hope this makes it clear.
Also I would need to keep the box that it displays from plugin A if it's possible.

I still don't understand what the end result is... I don't understand what you intend to do with that variable once you've got it. Where do you want it stored, how do you want it used? Besides, if you're talking about the STEAM_0:001:011 style ID (or whatever it is) then I believe DarkImmortal's add-on has that somewhere...

I still don't understand what the end result is... I don't understand what you intend to do with that variable once you've got it. Where do you want it stored, how do you want it used? Besides, if you're talking about the STEAM_0:001:011 style ID (or whatever it is) then I believe DarkImmortal's add-on has that somewhere...
End result:
Steam login button from plugin B. ( the variable )
Box under the users' avatar from plugin B.
Copies the avatar and name from the users' steam. ( plugin A )
That's it pretty much.

Anyone knows? :(

Top Bottom