need help before leaving vb and buy xenforo

Temo

hi
i am order xenforo demo and i try now to reach my forum view which i need
i want to make my threads list in the forums two column and add replies and last massages in any area or under or top and add description from thread content as well as add zoom and shadow in thread cell i will use
Thread Thumbnails by Waindigo
and the end i need to change the forums threads list view to wordpress threads view
and i need to change some things in the forums home but let me try first and see

please help me i need to make changes in my demo and if it and see first before buy
i’m waiting
thank you​

Last edited:
i sent my website URL in conversion i dont like to write my forum Url in xenforo so google bots will take it and if any one write my website in google my problem will shown towards the users

i sent my website URL in conversion i dont like to write my forum Url in xenforo so google bots will take it and if any one write my website in google my problem will shown towards the users
You know what nofollow means when putting a URL into a post? Apparently not.
Pretty sure that your posts have a nofollow set on ANY link you put into a post.
Until you can show what you are looking for, you really won't get a definitive yes/no. Almost all things are possible with xenForo - but some take more money than others (custom add-on/styles etc) unless you code yourself.

Top Bottom