need help before leaving vb and buy xenforo

Temo

hi
i am order xenforo demo and i try now to reach my forum view which i need
i want to make my threads list in the forums two column and add replies and last massages in any area or under or top and add description from thread content as well as add zoom and shadow in thread cell i will use
Thread Thumbnails by Waindigo
and the end i need to change the forums threads list view to wordpress threads view
and i need to change some things in the forums home but let me try first and see

please help me i need to make changes in my demo and if it and see first before buy
i’m waiting
thank you​

Last edited:
hi
i want to make my threads list in the forums two column and add replies and last massages in any area or under or top and add description from thread content as well as add zoom and shadow in thread cell i will use
and the end i need to change the forums threads list view to wordpress threads view
and i need to change some things in the forums home but let me try first and see

please help me i need to make changes in my demo and if it and see first before buy
i’m waiting
thank you​

Feel free to link to your demo that you created, and someone may be able to give you some guidance. Unfortunately, you aren't able to install add ons on the demo provided by XenForo, but you can still use the core features available in the software.

OK i know but i think i need to make some changes in templates and it is easy to change with my demo
i know this good and not need to install this in my demo but need to see the style i need before buying

OK i know but i think i need to make some changes in templates and it is easy to change with my demo
i know this good and not need to install this in my demo but need to see the style i need before buying

Have you found a style yet? If yes, contact the designer for a demo. If not, look for a style here. The designer usually provides a demo link.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/styles.29/

i don't need style design i need to
hi

i’m waiting
thank you​

i think all edits easy to make with template and Extra.css so i change forum color title with this template but i need to know can i find my request in xenforo or not if Yes tell me the codes to edit and see

You're unlikely to get anyone spending a significant amount of time helping you customise a demo.

Spamming multiple members with conversations just pointing them to this thread isn't going to change that.

The demo is to get a feel for the software but you can of course spend as long as you like customising it.
Most if not all of what you want is possible via CSS or template edits.
In some cases add-ons will be required.

if i buy xenforo now can you help me to edit my style ??? or waiting when you finish add-ons :( so my VB forum like my request and i cant transfer with out make my forum changes :( ok at least may you tell me two column of thread list code with Css and i will try in the demo now ??

i need to try first and it is my right at least the important to me 2 column of thread list in the forums i think you can help me and write to me the code i will add
this is the base for my forums view buying xenforo with out what i make in my forums it is difficult and waiting for helping to add this feature
so i hope you help me and write to me the code i will add to can try ok thank you

Not bought the fish in the water, but bought fish in my hand

The fish is in your hand, spices included . (The demo)
You have to pay for it then you can throw out some of them and add some others.
i need one answer my first post question and tell me the codes which i will put in my Demo if i ok i will buy xenforo direct

at least tell me how to make two column of thread list

i need one answer my first post question and tell me the codes which i will put in my Demo if i ok i will buy xenforo direct

at least tell me how to make two column of thread list

If you want to know, then become a license member.

As Jeremy mentioned, once you do, people will be more than happy to assist.

Top Bottom