XF 1.2 Need Help :0

oO5 Dynasty

I purchased my board last year and my license ran out. I also dont have my old website, but recently purchased a new one. I would like to install my board to my new website. Can anybody tell me if this is possible since my license was for my old website. If i can would you please be so kind as to give me the information on how to go about this. I dont want the money i paid for my board and resource manager to go to waist.

Licenses never run out. The license you purchased can always be used on any site as long as it is only used once. As you don't have your old site anymore, you just need to log in to your customer area, set your new domain, download XF and RM and then install that to your new site.

Licenses never run out. The license you purchased can always be used on any site as long as it is only used once. As you don't have your old site anymore, you just need to log in to your customer area, set your new domain, download XF and RM and then install that to your new site.
Thanks for the information. I paid xenforo to set up my board because i dont know how to setup boards. Do you know anybody who can help me with setting it up again.

I purchased my board last year and my license ran out. I also dont have my old website, but recently purchased a new one. I would like to install my board to my new website.
The installation is still valid on the original domain, as installed by us.

You will need to completely uninstall it from there before installing it elsewhere, otherwise it will be a breach of the license terms.

Top Bottom