Style Need a volunteer Theme Maker

Blakefire

So I run a website for a game and I am having a real tough time making a theme because i'm not use to XF at all. I was hoping someone could volunteer their time to help me by making a theme. If you have any questions you can reply here if you are nice enough to help us out i'd love to get a PM so we can talk! ^_^
Site URL: http://fantasyageforums.com/index.php?forum/

I suggest you ask your questions regarding what you want to have changed. You can pay someone to do exactly what you have in mind. Otherwise a "theme maker" is likely to disregard this kind of thread as there isn't such thing as "volunteer theme maker".

Are you still looking? I'm trying to improve my design portfolio and my art one :)

At the moment I do have an issue of my development Xenforo mirroring my actual forum (and something has gone wrong with the development one to the point where it won't let me log into that one any more). I'm working on that issue at the moment, but I could use my actual forum to design it, then export it and provide screenshots during the design.

When making skins, I like to work from a colour base gained through the logo or images used to make the logo. So if you have a logo ready made, or have images you would like added into the skin, let me know as I'll lose them to determine colour.

I have made a few custom skins for Xenforo now. Not all of them are finished, but if you visit sizaelrpg.com (my Xenforo forum), you can see the new default called Deabition Ruins made by me, and Seno Nights 2.

Are you still looking? I'm trying to improve my design portfolio and my art one :)

At the moment I do have an issue of my development Xenforo mirroring my actual forum (and something has gone wrong with the development one to the point where it won't let me log into that one any more). I'm working on that issue at the moment, but I could use my actual forum to design it, then export it and provide screenshots during the design.

When making skins, I like to work from a colour base gained through the logo or images used to make the logo. So if you have a logo ready made, or have images you would like added into the skin, let me know as I'll lose them to determine colour.

I have made a few custom skins for Xenforo now. Not all of them are finished, but if you visit sizaelrpg.com (my Xenforo forum), you can see the new default called Deabition Ruins made by me, and Seno Nights 2.
Yes very much! If you can Send me a message here so we can talk :)! Sorry for the late reply been busy :p

Top Bottom