Need a logo

Don't have admin rights on my laptop. It's a school laptop.

You'll have to wait till you get home obviously and install it on your own computer. In the meantime, I advise you familiarize yourself (on your break) and read up the tutorials for when you get home which will give you a better understanding in editing/modifying layered source files. I'm assuming it's layered ready for editing.

This is the last one now, I only did this originally to help you out quick. o_O

logo.webp

Wider spacing on BOARD text

logo-1.webp

I was attempting to be light and humerous - based on the "quick" help you'd initially offered it appears that you've ended up spending quite a bit of time to create a great looking logo (for free) so it's maybe time for Michael to make an attempt to carry out any further work himself. (y)

I was attempting to be light and humerous - based on the "quick" help you'd initially offered it appears that you've ended up spending quite a bit of time to create a great looking logo (for free) so it's maybe time for Michael to make an attempt to carry out any further work himself. (y)
I was wondering this myself, it's a business after all even for a simple logo like the one he made professionals charge! So he indeed helped out Matthew quite a bit :P

Top Bottom