1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Narrow Width Responsive only shows "Forum" in menu

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by faeronsayn, Jun 25, 2013.

1. faeronsayn

faeronsayn Well-Known Member

Once I resize the theme it only shows forum in menu and doesn't show a little drop down for the rest of the menu. How would I go about fixing this?

Also, my quote tags keep on showing "click to expand" even though there is nothing to expand.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is this a custom style?
    Has it been updated for 1.2?

3. faeronsayn

Yes it's xenForo's default style as well as a custom style that I based off of the xenForo style. Everything works, even the sub nav links get they little "..." drop down once it's in narrow width. But the main menu doesn't.

4. Brogan

Can you post a link to the site?

5. faeronsayn

Sent you a PM.

6. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

Do you have JS disabled?

7. faeronsayn

That's what I was thinking but then it shouldn't work on here either? But it does. Unless there is a way to disable skin specific JS.

8. Brogan

The default style isn't responsive.

One of the custom styles is but any issues with that need to be addressed to the developer.

9. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

If JS is disabled in browser then these links won't work.

10. faeronsayn

It's responsive, at least it is at the moment. The custom style is what I've developed from the default theme. The default theme never had that functionality to begin with. At least when I upgraded it. You can check it out now and see.

11. faeronsayn

Any ideas?