• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Name my mod

Robbo

I am going to create a simple little mod to add permissions for google analytics tracking so you can disable it for certain groups (good for when starting a new community and you don't want to show your own activity or the activity of your admins).

But I can't think of a name for it! :)

So, my first thought..."mix his name with analytics"...which results in RoboAnal...don't really like that one...

so...my second thought: Analytics Group Options (very catching, flashy, and original! lol)

Well I usually make mods under the 'Mercenary Design' name like mercGallery, mercDownloads etc. I like that name ^ but can't think of a way to add merc to it which I would like if it can work... mercAnalytics? I think I'll just make it "[mercDesign] Analytics Group Options" or something?

The only problem with that is it suggests I do more than simply give the option to disable it per usergroup... guess in the future I might make it do more.

Hmmm.. well mod is almost done anyway. Need to decide quick :p

I so just laughed my ass off. Your a good sport Robbo. Thanks for this and the thread in general...any time I laugh before my morning coffee signifies the start of a good day. :-)

Top Bottom