1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Name my mod

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions [Archive]' started by Robbo, May 11, 2011.

1. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

I am going to create a simple little mod to add permissions for google analytics tracking so you can disable it for certain groups (good for when starting a new community and you don't want to show your own activity or the activity of your admins).

But I can't think of a name for it! :)

2. Staxed

Staxed Active Member

So, my first thought..."mix his name with analytics"...which results in RoboAnal...don't really like that one...

so...my second thought: Analytics Group Options (very catching, flashy, and original! lol)

EQnoble and Forsaken like this.
  3. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

Well I usually make mods under the 'Mercenary Design' name like mercGallery, mercDownloads etc. I like that name ^ but can't think of a way to add merc to it which I would like if it can work... mercAnalytics? I think I'll just make it "[mercDesign] Analytics Group Options" or something?

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I like mercAnalytics.

EQnoble and Darkimmortal like this.
  5. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

RoboAnal has my vote!

Staxed and Robbo like this.
  6. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

The only problem with that is it suggests I do more than simply give the option to disable it per usergroup... guess in the future I might make it do more.

Hmmm.. well mod is almost done anyway. Need to decide quick :p

EQnoble likes this.
  7. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

EQnoble likes this.
  8. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

9. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

Haha yep. You win a free lollypop from Australia... you have to come get it though.

10. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

ugh that's a loooooooong trip. Could you email it? :p

11. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

Nah sorry. Rules are rules.

12. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

bah. ok hold it for me. I'll be there....... in 20 years or so, lol. :LOL:

13. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

Ok deal.

14. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I so just laughed my ass off. Your a good sport Robbo. Thanks for this and the thread in general...any time I laugh before my morning coffee signifies the start of a good day. :)

Robbo and Staxed like this.