Nadulas Gamer

Nadulas Gamer 1.4.4.

No permission to download

DEZero

DEZero submitted a new resource:

Nadulas Gamer - Gaming Style for your forums.

Name: Nadulas Gamer

This style was created for gaming websites, of course it may be used by any forum that would like to use it.

*All colors can be changed via Color Palette, I have included a PSD for the Logo, Category, and Sidebar Heading if you wish to change the color for those as well.

The Design was mocked up by Jean Gonzalez(art-collective.net), and transferred on to Xenforo by myself (DEZero).

Please note, I am still working on the horizontal postbit, thus activating...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: psx
Hi @DEZero I get this message when I try to upload the files.
Upload failed (/styles/Nadulas Gamer/sidebar.psd). 500 Unknown command.

don't upload the psd files

open the Nadulas Gamer file, upload all contents in the "upload" folder

Is it possible to make it change the back ground on each refresh, So i could have lots of images.

Yes, sorry I forgot to come back and post, you will either have to have and add-on created for this or use JQuery

That section is controlled via the Section Main, which can be found in Styles -> Nadulas Gamer -> Style Property Groups -> Building Blocks -> Section Main, from here it will be in the Background options(do note that it will affect the whole board is you change this, my suggestion would be to possibly make a slightly darker background than the image I provided as to not lose the effect of the style)

Just a quick note to everyone, I have officially moved into my new place and have internet so I will going through this style and making the appropriate adjustments for 1.3.0

You'll have to go into the nadulasgamer.css or nadulas.css, and look for anything related to .messageuserBlock, and simply delete it.

Can you put me here the entire code whithout .messageuserBlock please?
Thanks very much .

Last edited:
Top Bottom