Nadulas Gamer

Nadulas Gamer 1.4.4.

No permission to download

DEZero

DEZero submitted a new resource:

Nadulas Gamer - Gaming Style for your forums.

Name: Nadulas Gamer

This style was created for gaming websites, of course it may be used by any forum that would like to use it.

*All colors can be changed via Color Palette, I have included a PSD for the Logo, Category, and Sidebar Heading if you wish to change the color for those as well.

The Design was mocked up by Jean Gonzalez(art-collective.net), and transferred on to Xenforo by myself (DEZero).

Please note, I am still working on the horizontal postbit, thus activating...
Read more about this resource...

DEZero

That section is controlled via the Section Main, which can be found in Styles -> Nadulas Gamer -> Style Property Groups -> Building Blocks -> Section Main, from here it will be in the Background options(do note that it will affect the whole board is you change this, my suggestion would be to possibly make a slightly darker background than the image I provided as to not lose the effect of the style)

DEZero

Just a quick note to everyone, I have officially moved into my new place and have internet so I will going through this style and making the appropriate adjustments for 1.3.0

DEZero

You'll have to go into the nadulasgamer.css or nadulas.css, and look for anything related to .messageuserBlock, and simply delete it.