XF 1.4 Mysqli statement execute error

KSA

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\x96 Sili...' for column 'message' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/almusaf/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
#4 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(426): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#8 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#9 /public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(748): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#10 /public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#11 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#12 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

I got this error today, four smilier ones. Can someone tell me what is going on?

You will need to test with all add-ons disabled.

If the problem doesn't happen with the add-on disabled, then it is related to the add-on.

You will need to test with all add-ons disabled.

If the problem doesn't happen with the add-on disabled, then it is related to the add-on.

You mean disable them all at once or one by one? Like doing one then test and doing the next and so on. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell which add-one is causing this issue if I disable them all at once.

Last edited:
It's up to you how you do it.

Disable them one at a time and test each time.
Or disable them all and enable them one at a time and test.

Reactions: KSA
Top Bottom