1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Mysqli statement execute error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by ALMUSA, Mar 11, 2015.

ALMUSA Member

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\x96 Sili...' for column 'message' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #3 /home/almusaf/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
    #4 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
    #5 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    #6 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #7 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(426): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
    #8 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
    #9 /public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(748): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #10 /public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
    #11 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
    #12 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #13 /public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

I got this error today, four smilier ones. Can someone tell me what is going on?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

ALMUSA Member

4. Brogan

You will need to test with all add-ons disabled.

If the problem doesn't happen with the add-on disabled, then it is related to the add-on.

ALMUSA Member

You mean disable them all at once or one by one? Like doing one then test and doing the next and so on. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell which add-one is causing this issue if I disable them all at once.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  6. Brogan

It's up to you how you do it.

Disable them one at a time and test each time.
    Or disable them all and enable them one at a time and test.
    ALMUSA likes this.