Server issue Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

bottiger

I saw quite a few of these in my error logs.

Code:
#0 /var/www/skial.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/skial.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/skial.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/Model/Ip.php(62): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_ip', Array)
#4 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/Model/Ip.php(76): XenForo_Model_Ip->logIp(1494, 'post', 51922, 'insert', NULL, NULL)
#5 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(568): XenForo_Model_Ip::log(1494, 'post', 51922, 'insert', NULL)
#6 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(477): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_updateIpData()
#7 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1385): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave()
#8 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(505): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#9 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#10 /var/www/skial.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /var/www/skial.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Unfortunately, this appears to be an issue in some versions of MySQL and PHP (or OS specific). Restarting the MySQL server will apparently fix it.

The conditions that should trigger that aren't applicable at all to us, so there's really no way to workaround it.

What is the underlying problem? Is it just a temporary bug on a version of MySql and/or PHP?

This is what I use.

PHP 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.3 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Oct 13 2011 22:20:48)
mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.54, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.2
Ubuntu 11.04

Top Bottom