XF 1.5 Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

oO5 Dynasty

I have no idea what this mean, but would love some help on this matter. I am not able to log into my website or even see it at all. Plus this error is way beyond my knowledge so any help is appreciated.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 64
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 34
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 775
XenForo_Application->loadOptions()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 973
XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1004
XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 984
XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingGuestUser() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 435
XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 50
XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/deadcl6/public_html/oo5dynasty.com/user/install/index.php at line 18

Pictures of where i am seeing this error.
http://prntscr.com/e6rikr
http://prntscr.com/e6qkm5

Ok so i am back with some info about this topic. I contacted my host provider who told me to come back to xenforo with this information.

Email from Tec Support.
InMotion Hosting Support

cleardot.gif

Great day to you today,

I am sorry to see you having issues with your install of Xenforo. We have taken some extra time to research this issue and we have a path toward helping you resolve this issue.

We made several attempts to look at issues like bad permissions and PHP version on your server. We also had a higher tier of support look into the matter and this is what we suspect is the issue. Right now you are on a Shared hosting server. Xenforo may not run on this type of hosting. Shared Hosting is where many sites all work on 1 server. Hence why it is called shared. We believe you need root access to install this application. Root access can only be obtained on a VPS hosting. If you do end up needing and getting a VPS you can host all of your sites on the server. Just like the Shared hosting you have now. The only difference would be you would be able to request root access to install programs like Xenforo.

We can speculate what the issue might be but we cannot confirm this. What will need to happen next is for you to contact Xenforo.com and talk to them about the errors you have. Tell them the information we have provided in this letter. Even if you do not understand what some of the things we are discussing, Xenforo will know what you are talking about and be able to confirm our suspicions. If it not what we expected let us know what it was and how we can assist going forward. Xenforo should be able to go over everything you need and we can help setup your needs as well.

I hope this helps but please let us know if there is anything we can help with.

This was one of the live chat sessions:
[Kenneth B] I am sorry to hear your experiencing that issue. We would be happy to help you with that! please provide me the site you are having issues with
[Jamel] www.oO5Dynasty.com/user
[Jamel] so i am getting error
[Jamel] from loading my forum
[Jamel] using xenforo software and i was told it is to much for shared servers
[Jamel] I was advised to upgrade to VPS
[Jamel] So i wanted to know if my site down forever
[Jamel] or will it ever come back
[Kenneth B] correct. have you upgraded to a vps?
[Jamel] no
[Jamel] But i wanted to know if my forum will ever come back so i can use it
[Jamel] and if not what is stopping it from loading again
[Kenneth B] unfortunately no not on a shared environment
[Jamel] Ok another question, what has changed in the last week since i started seeing these errors
[Jamel] I had xenforo on this server since i had my account with this company
[Kenneth B] it is a xenforo error Error: Mysqli execute error: Please prepare statement needs to be re-prepared. install will not install on a shared server. we recommend contacting xenforo support.
[Kenneth B] as we are not familiar with their software.
[Jamel] hum ok
[Jamel] Ok so i will go and do that now since this is a xenforo error
[Kenneth B] sounds like a plan Jamel! Is there anything further I can assist you with today?
[Jamel] that will be all thank you

Is their anything that can be done in order for me to have access to my forum again. I was also in the middle of an upgrade process when this happened.

The error is temporary and has more to do with what else is happening on the server at a given time. Generally speaking, things you may not have access to. While XenForo is triggering the error, it's not happening within XenForo. It's an issue with MySQL itself. You can see additional discussion here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...or-prepared-statement-needs-to-be-re-prepared
https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=42041

Unfortunately, there's really nothing we can do to prevent it. Tweaks to MySQL configuration values can prevent it (or at least reduce its frequency).

The error is temporary and has more to do with what else is happening on the server at a given time. Generally speaking, things you may not have access to. While XenForo is triggering the error, it's not happening within XenForo. It's an issue with MySQL itself. You can see additional discussion here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...or-prepared-statement-needs-to-be-re-prepared
https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=42041

Unfortunately, there's really nothing we can do to prevent it. Tweaks to MySQL configuration values can prevent it (or at least reduce its frequency).
Thank you for the follow formation.

Top Bottom