Mysqli statement execute error on installing a new theme

• Thread starter Thread starter account8226
  • Start date Start date
A

account8226

8mu2qf.png

I have this error when I create a new theme, or when I import my own theme.​

It's quite a big problem that happen to me on beta 2.​

EDIT : The same problem occur when I want to add a new add-on...

http://snpr.cm/42tUOl.png

EDIT 2 : In fact I have the problem each time I change something in the ACP. Except templates changes. But sometimes even with the error it's saving my changes.

Are you on a shared server or do you manage it yourself?

If it's managed by your host, you need to ask them to do it.
Otherwise edit the my.cnf file.

I am on an hoster : PLanetHoster.

And where is the my.cnf file ?

And any way to cancel the upgrade ? Because now my forum is waiting for an upgrade that I can't do with this error :(

Which step did the upgrade fail at?
If it was template rebuilding then the database has already been upgraded, in which case the only way to revert is to restore backups of the database and server files.

Which step did the upgrade fail at?
If it was template rebuilding then the database has already been upgraded, in which case the only way to revert is to restore backups of the database and server files.

It's failing before the first step. So I have to backup ? But the files on the FTP are still the same it will still ask me to upgrade.

The rough answer is that you have too many styles right now and removing one will be the simplest way to resolve it.

If you can't get into the admin CP, you can turn on debug mode in library/config.php:

$config['debug'] = true;

You should be able to temporarily get back into the admin CP to remove a style. (Note that styling may be broken.) You should then pick up with the upgrade if that's what you were doing. Be sure to remove debug mode afterwards.

The rough answer is that you have too many styles right now and removing one will be the simplest way to resolve it.

If you can't get into the admin CP, you can turn on debug mode in library/config.php:

$config['debug'] = true;

You should be able to temporarily get back into the admin CP to remove a style. (Note that styling may be broken.) You should then pick up with the upgrade if that's what you were doing. Be sure to remove debug mode afterwards.

Thanks so much for your help Mike, I have the forum in debug but when I remove a theme the error occur...
EDIT : I am removing some original styles (my first theme). It's working atm :) I hope it will work.

Hey, everything is working fine now ! Thanks you very much for your awnsers.

I juste have a little problem I can't open my forum back since the option of the admin php doesn't works. (error 404).

http://snpr.cm/qYOo3O.png

The rest of the ACP is working fine btw.

Ok I used the file health check function and fond that a file was empty, I don't know why.

Everything is wokring.

Thanks Brogan and Mike, thanks it worked fine, that's why XenForo is going to be the best forum software ever !

BTW : My forum should reach 10K members today :)

Top Bottom