Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xDCRK-Ba...' for column 'message' at row

Saburov

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xDCRK-Ba...' for column 'message' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 407
  8. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 355
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 495
  11. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gezinen/public_html/index.php at line 13

When I try to create a new post, sometimes i have this error message. What is this and how can i fix it? Thanks.

When I try to create a new post, sometimes i have this error message. What is this and how can i fix it? Thanks.
Hi,

It's to do with non-standard characters.

Please could you run the following MySql query and post the results here. This should help identify the root of the problem.

Code:
SHOW VARIABLES LIKE  '%olla%';

If you have something like phpMyAdmin installed on your server, you should just be able to type the above in the SQL query box and it will give you a result like this:
Code:
Variable_name        Value
collation_connection utf8_general_ci
collation_database   latin1_swedish_ci
collation_server     latin1_swedish_ci

If you have something like phpMyAdmin installed on your server, you should just be able to type the above in the SQL query box and it will give you a result like this:
Code:
Variable_name        Value
collation_database  latin1_swedish_ci
collation_server    latin1_swedish_ci

Sorry i'm late. My results are this:

Variable_name Value
collation_database latin1_swedish_ci
collation_server latin1_swedish_ci

Top Bottom