1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Mysqli prepare error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by PsychoShark, Jul 14, 2013.

1. PsychoShark

PsychoShark Member

Hello everyone

Just today my forums started acting up for some reason. Nothing was done to suddenly cause this; no upgrade, change of files on the server, nothing. I cannot access my forums, nor my admin CP.

Here is the error I get when I try to browse the forums.

Code:
    Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'psycho_forumdb.xf_session_activity' doesn't exist
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 38
    XenForo_Model_Session->getSessionActivityRecords() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 438
    XenForo_Model_Session->processLastActivityUpdateForLogOut() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Logout.php at line 43
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Logout->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/psycho/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13
    and here is the error when I try to access my admincp.

Code:
    Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'psycho_forumdb.xf_session_admin' doesn't exist
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Session.php at line 690
    XenForo_Session->saveSessionToSource() in XenForo/Session.php at line 431
    XenForo_Session->save() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 403
    XenForo_Controller->updateSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 350
    XenForo_Controller->postDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 317
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/psycho/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13
    it seems they're nearly exactly the same except for the different mysqli prepare error lines.

I tried contacting my web host but they were unable to help.

Any information on the matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You appear to have some tables missing.

You should contact your host to find out what has happened to cause that.

3. PsychoShark

PsychoShark Member

Thanks Brogan.

I actually just stopped chatting with them since they pretty much told me it was a coding error, and to come here to try and remedy it. I'll go back to them with the info you provided.