XF 1.2 Mysqli prepare error after upgrade

Mycologist

Not sure what to do at this point, but after upgrading to 1.2.1, I see this error on my admin home page.
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
    TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
    XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ducksoupgaming/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

I've now read that whole thread, and I assume you're implying I've messed it up beyond repair? I followed the instructions in "INSTALL-UPGRADE.txt". If there's even more to consider when upgrading there should probably be a link in that file to that thread.

This error in particular is caused by the TMS add-on you have installed. There are instructions for dealing with it there.

If you have add-ons and/or template customizations, you'll want to be sure that they work or can be updated before upgrading as the upgrade is not guaranteed to be work with those customizations. This is especially true when upgrading to a first- or second-point release (though care should even be taken with third-point releases).

Top Bottom