MySQLi Issue with RSS

Bigstack

Hello I am having an issue with the RSS feed. I am using the Description for RSS 1.2 plugin and it works / doesnt work. When something on the site changes it ends up sending a blank page or just showing an error.. I look at the server error logs and I see the following... I googled around for a bit no clear answer saw something about xcache but Idk if that is the solution or where to implement that. ..

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'forum' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT thr...')
#1 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT thr...')
#2 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT thr...')
#3 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT thr...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(371): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
#5 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(271): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#6 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(34): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->getGlobalForumRss()
#7 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#8 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#9 /home/websitehere/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/websitehere/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "http://websitehere.com/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Any help greatly appreciated.

MYSQLi is installed via Easy Apache in WHM

Same error message? Without XenPorta? Because the error names XenPorta so at the very least the stack trace should have changed when you disabled it. Please post the current error with XenPorta disabled.

Top Bottom