XF 1.5 MySQL server error log

t3chn0

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

I'm pretty sure this is a table from MyBB, what happened is that I recently converted to XF and used a redirection script to forward old URLs to new ones, as part of this you had to import the google seo table from MyBB. The issue is that the table was not in utf8. The redirections I tested worked fine but should I be concerned with the above message?

It looks like it was triggered because of this thread:
Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(98) "http://www.xyz.com/community/mybbthreadredir.php?slug=%E2%98%85-cool-screenshot-thread-%E2%98%85"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["slug"] => string(30) "★-cool-screenshot-thread-★"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

If it is an issue, I imagine to reseolve it I'd have to convert this culprit table to utf8 from latin1_swedish and from implicit to coercible, how would I go about doing this?

Thanks,

Can you include the full backtrace as well?

The mybbthreadredir.php script isn't part of XenForo itself, so if the issue is happening within the script itself, you may need to ask the author.

Error info:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 9:36 AM
Stack trace:
Code:
#0 /home2/xxx/public_html/xxx/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home2/xxx/public_html/xxx/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home2/xxx/public_html/xxx/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\tSELECT id\n\tFR...', '\xE2\x98\x85-cool-screen...')
#3 /home2/xxx/public_html/xxx/community/mybbthreadredir.php(25): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('\n\tSELECT id\n\tFR...', '\xE2\x98\x85-cool-screen...')
#4 {main}
Request state
Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(98) "http://www.xyz.com/community/mybbthreadredir.php?slug=%E2%98%85-cool-screenshot-thread-%E2%98%85"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["slug"] => string(30) "★-cool-screenshot-thread-★"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

That's the full thing, thanks.

Yeah, you'll need to post this question where ever you got the mybbthreadredir.php script from. That said, I don't know if you're going to be able to redirect that thread that easily; I have no idea how those characters would have been represented before.

Ok, will do, thanks.

If it doesn't redirect I'm not too concerned since those threads aren't really important but obviously don't want this issue effecting performance as there are a few threads like that.

Top Bottom