XF 1.3 MYSQL errors

Roadwart

Got a message from one of my forum members today to say theres some strange code showing instead of the forum. Logged in & sure enough it was showing some errors. I know next to nothing about MYSQL but the forum was working fine last night when I did my bot check & log empty. I thought it was about time to upgrade to 1.3.3 from 1.2.2 (I know I should have done it sooner) thinking the upgrade would overwrite any files that were causing problems but when I go to complete the install process, after I go to the install directory & enter my log in details I get the code below showing instead of completing the install.

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Model/Login.php at line 17
  5. XenForo_Model_Login->countLoginAttempts() in XenForo/Model/Login.php at line 27
  6. XenForo_Model_Login->requireLoginCaptcha() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 287
  7. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionLogin() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/11/d374386031/htdocs/wsb6420136202/forum/install/index.php at line 18
Can anyone shed any light on this?

We have had numerous reports of this today.

Your host has made a change which needs to be rolled back or you need to choose the PHP 5.5 option in your control panel.

Top Bottom