MYSQL Errors

J2A

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'sending authentication information', system error: 32 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 9 minutes ago

Delete
Lost connection to MySQL server at 'sending authentication information', system error: 32 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 Today at 12:38 PM

Delete
Lost connection to MySQL server at 'sending authentication information', system error: 32 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 Today at 12:51 AM

Delete
Lost connection to MySQL server at 'sending authentication information', system error: 32 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 Today at 12:51 AM

Delete

Delete
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'StatusUpdates' for key 1 library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214 Yesterday at 11:13 PM

----------​

Seem to be getting these MYSQL errors over the last two days. It seems to have been occuring since we started a new style.​

Connection errors usually indicate server related issues.

Have you contacted your host to see if they've been having any issues over the last few days?

Is there anything in the Apache logs?

Well, it's currently using a virtual server and we scaled down because it was only using half of the resources available. We only pushed it down a touch and now we seem to get errors and high loads on the server.

So did the problems start after scaling down?
I would restore the original configuration and see if the problems disappear.

Just deleted the style and reopened the board after setting it as inactive for a few minutes. Just seems to be a high load being created from somewhere.

Was there anything unique or specific to that style which could account for it?
Or was it just a new style with basic style changes made to it?

Was there anything unique or specific to that style which could account for it?
Or was it just a new style with basic style changes made to it?

We've added new phrases and maybe used some that aren't right in the template. They were pretty extensive changes.

I've moved this out of bug reports to troubleshooting for the time being then.

If it turns out to be a valid bug it can always be moved back.

We've added new phrases and maybe used some that aren't right in the template. They were pretty extensive changes.
I thought I read a thread the other day about a very slow update process that runs when phrases are updated? Although, that said, it would be hours not days.

I thought I read a thread the other day about a very slow update process that runs when phrases are updated? Although, that said, it would be hours not days.

File

Date
Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion. library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php:392 Today at 9:06 PM

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'sending authentication information', system error: 32 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 Today at 9:04 PM

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'sending authentication information', system error: 32 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 Today at 9:03 PM

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'sending authentication information', system error: 32 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 Today at 8:51 PM

Undefined index: host library/XenForo/Session.php:656 Today at 7:33 PM

Page 1 of 5

Top Bottom