XF 1.1 MySQL Error - Help!

Mufasa

Everytime i try to install, update or remove a plugin or anything like that, i get this error:

Server Error

unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. unserialize() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 667
  3. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->updatePropertyCacheInStyle() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 632
  4. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2316
  5. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2187
  6. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 325
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 225
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jeagamin/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

My MySQL is @ version 5.5.28,
My PHP is @ version 5

I tried to update my mysql as im aware of the 'bug' but it didnt do anything, im up-to-date, then i tried to clear my registry, as suggested by someone to someone and that did nothing.

I really need this fixed lol. any help?

What version is that?

What about the MySQL client library in PHP? Check your phpinfo:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/msqli-errors.33277/#post-379693
its in the OP.

ive sorted it now, i just had to restart the forum unfortunately. dont know what caused it but its fixed.

Im running this on one of my dedicated server and i did a spec check as such and my /boot drive was in the red. It could be the reason MySQL was playing up as it didnt have enough memory to run the queries? I cleaned some space on it and now its running perfectly fine with no issues. Granted, i had to start the forum again from scratch. So if that was the issue, i found the cure and a possible way to prevent it happening again.

Does that sound like a possible reason for this error? I could go into more detail but i wont bore you.

Top Bottom