MySpace story

MySpace sucks... I only finally got a Facebook account a year ago, which locked up tight for the sole purpose to chat with family and a select few really close friends who I have known near my entire life, yet we are all spread across this country. I don't have an FB account playing a numbers game or with online associates... all time wasting IMHO.

Just... let it die already. The clunky interface, massive security issues, spam problems, and just so much more it's going to take a lot to convince people to join it, much less those who already moved away from it for one issue or another. At this point I don't think it's going to work.

WOW, you mean it's still around? I thought it was buried in some grave yard by now.
Well, i left it a long time ago because it was just too crazy there. I had my studio profile on there and got spammed by all these wanna be models. Then when i met some for a test shoot, they were like HOLY MOLLY! your kidding right?

I hate to say this, but Tom did a good thing in selling this and getting out of it. I hope he's enjoying his 580mil somewhere out there. :)

The clunky interface, massive security issues, spam problems, and just so much more it's going to take a lot to convince people to join it, much less those who already moved away from it for one issue or another. At this point I don't think it's going to work.
1. The interface that they employed with the new redesign - user cp, and the new profile are both adhering to the standards of Facebook style - and if the user wishes - their 3 column solution. Now, for profiles, they have let YOU decide what column style you want, AND you can move your stuff where you want it.

1. The interface that they employed with the new redesign - user cp, and the new profile are both adhering to the standards of Facebook style - and if the user wishes - their 3 column solution. Now, for profiles, they have let YOU decide what column style yhou want, AND you can move your stuff where you want it.
Still looks horrible to me. :)

There are much bigger problems MySpace has, but to be honest I really don't see any of them being dealt with any time soon.

Still looks horrible to me. :)

There are much bigger problems MySpace has, but to be honest I really don't see any of them being dealt with any time soon.
2. Those problems have dissipated. The spamming? There's a spam filter in place, and you (could) mark your mail as "spam." Or delete it. Though, there are bots that will try and spam your mail with "I like you, and want to make love." But other than that, its not like before.

Top Bottom