• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MyBB to XF

I notice quite a few topics about this and the simple answer is there is no simple way to go from MyBB to XF.

How easy is it to do the conversion from MyBB to PhpBB then to XF? I know quite a bit of software conversions etc.

Is there anyone who would be willing to do it for me?

oman

I notice quite a few topics about this and the simple answer is there is no simple way to go from MyBB to XF.

How easy is it to do the conversion from MyBB to PhpBB then to XF? I know quite a bit of software conversions etc.

In terms of how easy it is, I'm not sure. But if definitely can be done.

Jake Bunce, who is the resident importer would be more than willing to help you with your import. You can send him a Private message.

ShadyX

I could do it for you Aaron.. :)

Crayo

Nice to see lots of others popping up for MyBB conversions. Good opportunity for these guys to make money, and have lots of MyBB owners able to transfer.