MyBB 1.6.x -> XenForo

naruze12

Hi there guys!

I recently got my XenForo license and have since been trying to do an import from my MyBB forum to XenForo, it has around 3k members and 40k posts.

After lurking around these forums I figured the best thing for me to do was a local conversion from:
MyBB -> IPB -> XenForo

I have successfully converted the data into IPB, however, when it comes to the XenForo converter no matter what I seem to do it just imports 1 user (the one IPB created on installation).

I've also tried installing the advanced conversion tools mod available round here to no avail.

I'm not really savvy enough to make a custom converter or modify it to my specific needs.

I'd love if any of you can shed light onto this, help me out, or maybe some of you offer affordable conversion services? I'm looking to have this done ASAP so I can get on with XenForo!

Thanks a lot for reading :)

Hi there guys!

I recently got my XenForo license and have since been trying to do an import from my MyBB forum to XenForo, it has around 3k members and 40k posts.

After lurking around these forums I figured the best thing for me to do was a local conversion from:
MyBB -> IPB -> XenForo

I have successfully converted the data into IPB, however, when it comes to the XenForo converter no matter what I seem to do it just imports 1 user (the one IPB created on installation).

I've also tried installing the advanced conversion tools mod available round here to no avail.

I'm not really savvy enough to make a custom converter or modify it to my specific needs.

I'd love if any of you can shed light onto this, help me out, or maybe some of you offer affordable conversion services? I'm looking to have this done ASAP so I can get on with XenForo!

Thanks a lot for reading :)

Did you run the Rebuild Caches after the conversion?

I provide paid conversion services among other things. Feel free to send me a pm if you want to hire to convert your forum.

Top Bottom