• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

My XenForo Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Have You Met , very good idea.

that would be a feature to promote members who have contributed with lots of quality-content to your forum, saying like a "featured member show off" for people having collected the most "Likes" or "Trophies" at your Forum. This is a way to promote the members on your Forum, which in fact helped you to build your forum by providing their quality input and content.

See this:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/woohoo.1704/#post-23278

This theme looks very good, even if I am not going to use it I wouldn't mind to be on a forum with that one :)

I like the black bar at the top, and the footer, although I think it might be a bit too much being it black compared to white / blue rest of the theme. All in all it looks pretty decent.

I really like that. I am working on a design that looks similar, only with different colors. I absolutely how you tucked the member stuff inside of the moderation bar. I've been trying to figure out a good place to put that.

pretty nice design. any chance changing color. blue aint exactly my favorite.
look forward when you release it

pretty nice design. any chance changing color. blue aint exactly my favorite.
look forward when you release it
It will utilize the Color Palette and Style Properties so you will be able to make it any color you want. :)

is there a dl link?
No, the images you see here are just mockups. XenForo has just been released, so I'm only just getting acquainted with the style system. Rest assured I am working on it and it will be released when it's done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom